Frequency Devices' Model VM32PA2.0 comprises a family of VMEbus amplifier boards offering software programmable differential amplifiers in a single width B-size (6U) VME form factor. VM32PA2.0 boards provide simultaneous access to 32, DC-coupled wideband signals while providing programmable gain from -12dB to +36dB, in 6dB steps for signal bandwidths >100 kHz to 2.0 MHz. VM32PA2.0 boards may be configured with 8, 16 or 32 channels. The boards conform to VME revision C.1 as an A16/D16 Slave. Available options include AC coupled input and/or differential output.
- Simultaneous access over 32 channels offers a low cost, versatile and convenient way to provide programmable amplification.
- Three active read/write registers provide programming and set-up verification.
- Phase match of ±2.0° and gain accuracy of ±0.1 dB provides precision performance solutions to design engineers, system integrators and OEM's.
- High channel count density without sacrificing performance maximizes chassis utilization.
- Sonar, navigation & Aerospace
- Engine test and simulation
- Acoustic and vibration analysis
- Laboratory R & D
- Satellite & Telecommunications
- Laboratory R & D
- Automatic test equipment (ATE)
- Industrial process control
||-12 dB to +36 dB in 6 dB steps
(@ 25°C and rated power input)
- Impedance: 1 MΩ differential, 500 kΩ to ground, each leg
- Linear Input Range: 8V pk-pk, each leg
- CMRR: >/=50 dB, DC to 100 kHz, >/=40 dB, 100 kHz to 2.0 MHz
- Maximum Input Range: 20V pk-pk, each leg
- AC Couple (Optional Fixed Freq.):
20 Hz to 1.0 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω, single-ended
- Drive Capability: >/=50 Ω load impedance
- Linear Operating Range: 2V pk-pk
- Offset Voltage: <25 mV typ. at output
- Offset Temp. Coeff.: 1.5 mV/°C at output, 25 mV/°C referred to input
- Signal Bandwidth (-3dB): 2 MHz
- Amplitude Match:
0.2dB over specified bandwidth, chan. to chan.
- Phase Match: ±2.0° over specified bandwidth
- Noise Voltage Density, RTI:
- Distortion (2V pk-pk): </= -60dB, 20 Hz to 100 kHz, </= -50 dB, 100 kHz to 2.0 MHz
- Gain Programming: 0.25X to 64X in factors of 2
- Gain Accuracy: ± 0.1 dB
- Interface: A16/D16, D08 (EO), Slave
- Registers: Three active R/W registers in 64 byte blocks
- From VME Backplane:
+5V - 1.0A max.,
±12 V - 1.25A max.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Card Size: VMEbus 6U single slot,
9.17 x 6.3 inches, (233 x 160 mm)
- No. of Input Channels: 32 Differential
- No. of Output Channels: 32 Single ended, Two groups of 16
- Mating Connectors:
Input: Male high density 78-pin D sub, Quantity 1 Output: Female high density 44-pin D sub, Quantity 2
- Weight: 1 LB., (454 grams)
We hope the information given here will be helpful. The information is based on data and our best knowledge, and we consider the information to be true and accurate. Please read all statements, recommendations or suggestions herein in conjunction with our conditions of sale which apply to all goods supplied by us. We assume no responsibility for the use of these statements, recommendations or suggestions, nor do we intend them as a recommendation for any use which would infringe any patent or copyright.